Wednesday 7 October 2015

Initial ideas for music magazine.

A hybrid magazine combining music and film; mostly lesser known artists/bands/genres and film makers.  Mastheads involving play on words associated with film and music. I.e 'Rock&Rolling' - The 'Rock' of course being about rock music and the 'Rolling' being about film cameras rolling, but it also links with Rock & Roll music, an older genre, as I want my magazine to feature old, classic films and music as well as new. Also some genres that are not often discussed in music magazines.
     I want my magazine to appeal to a relatively young audience (teens to early adults) who enjoy indie music and films and I also want it to be of fairly up-market quality and defy some of the generic conventions of music magazines to create something individual, like the music genre and my target audience.



No comments:

Post a Comment