Tuesday 6 October 2015

Action Plan

Research and Planning:

-I will research similar, existing products.
-I will consider setting, actors, props ect. when taking photographs for my images.
-I will plan shots for images, layout, drafts and house style/masthead.
-I will effectively present my research and plannning.
-I will manage my time effectively.

Production

-I will create a product suitable for my target audiencce, keeping in mind the conventions used in page layout and design.
-I will vary font styles and sizes on my magazine to acheive diversity and dynamicism.
-I will use appropriate language and ICT skills.
-I will use a balance of illistration, image and text.
-I will manipulate photograps when necessary for the task.

Evaluation

 -I shall use appropriate technology and ICT for my evaluation.
-I will refer closely to the choices I made during productions and consequent effects.
-I will consider issues of audience, institution, technology, limitations and conventions faced during production.
-I will utilise good comunication in my evaluation.

WORK FLOW

5th October: -Introduce the task and action plan and post on blogger.
                     -Post inital ideas for music magazines on blog.
                     -Post institution research.
                     -Analyse two front covers from sub-genre magazines.

12th October: -Analyse two contents pages and DBS from selected sub-genre.
                       -Develop pitch.

26th October: -Complete any outstanding Research and planning tasks.

2nd November: -Magazine production using photoshop.

9th November:-Develop front cover and experimentation.

23rd November: -Design double page spread.

30 November:- Audience feedback.

7th December:-Finalise magazine design.

14th December:-Evaluation preparation

21 December-28th December:-Draft Evaluation.

4th January:-Develop Evaluation

11th January:-Complete evaluation and check blogs.

29th January:-FINAL DEADLINE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment